Terms & Conditions
Terms & Policies
Axact Hosts is one of the leading Web Development Services Company in Pakistan. We are providing Website Development Services including Digital Marketing and complete business branding upon these Terms and Conditions.
- If the number of pages exceeds the given limit, every additional page will be charged as per additional work.
- Any feature or requirement that is not mentioned in a given requirement document will be charged as an extra service or add-on.
- The given time period will be as per working days. Any official holidays like (Weekend or Public Holidays) will not count.
- All requirements for the project will be in written form in the email. Any changes or queries will not be entertained via telephone or WhatsApp.
- Axact Hosts cannot accept the responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website has been designed and handed over to the Client.
- If the Client’s website is to be installed on a third-party server, Axact Hosts must be granted temporary full access to the Client’s storage directories which must be accessible via FTP/cPanel.
- All the content and data like text or images will be provided by the Client to the commencement of project development. If content and data delivery is late, the time duration of completing development will be extended.
- All the content provided by the Client shall remain the Sole Property of the client, and he or she will be the Sole Owner of All Rights in connection therewith.
- Clients are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-Commerce and defends and indemnify Axact Hosts from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your client’s use of Internet electronic commerce.
- Axact Hosts pleased to offer some revisions to the design of its Clients. However, Axact Hosts have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a specific amount and may charge for extra or additional design if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Both parties, Axact Hosts and Client, are able to cancel the Website Development Services project agreement at any time by giving 1-week prior notice and a valid reason.
- If Web Development Services project agreement is terminated by any party prior to completion of the project, a calculation on work completed and the unpaid amount will be made, including all work in progress and these dues are required by the Client within 7 days.
- Axact Hosts reserves the right to decline further work on a project if there are invoices outstanding with Client.
- Axact Hosts is not responsible for errors on third-party software.
- For Standard Package, Axact Hosts will keep a copy of the site and design source files when a website project is being worked on. However, the Client agrees that it is their responsibility to have regular backups made by themselves or the third-party hosting services in case of a software or hardware failure at the third party hosting servers.
- All fees quoted for Website Development Services exclude web hosting, domain registration, stock imagery, copywriting, liaising/setting up hosting or email, font licenses, purchase of plugins or software, or any other conditions outlined in the proposal document.
Project Cancellation Policy:
- Axact Hosts reserves the right to cancel any Website Development Services project if the Client’s focal person didn’t contact Axact Hosts team or fail to clear all their remaining payments within Project timeline of payment, all the payments that made by the client earlier will be not refundable and Axact Hosts will not remain liable to complete or deliver the project.
- Any extension in the finalized project timeline will be charged as 10% of the actual amount on a per week basis.
- 50% of the final amount will be paid in Advanced at the signing of the agreement and that amount will be non-refundable.
- 40% amount will be paid after design approval which will be not refundable.
- The remaining 10% amount will be paid at the completion of the project and website launch.
If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions and policies, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.